Posted to rec.food.drink

Default Strong drinks for ladies

Hi. What are good strong drinks/cocktails for ladies usually, which
are easily ordered in bars.? Something that don't smell too much
alcohol. I know long island tea with a lot of lemon is good one, but
anything else?

thanks!

Posted to rec.food.drink,alt.religion.kibology,talk.bizarre,misc.misc,alt.religion.dake-bonoism

Sadly, for what it looks like you're going for Roofies would work best
:-).

However, a popular (although not as popular as it used to be) ladies
drink is of course the Cosmopolitan. Made popular by the show Sex And
The City, it's actually a rather stong drink:

1 1/2 oz. Vodka
1 oz. triple sec
splash fresh lime juice
splash cranberry juice

Shake with ice and strain into a martini glass.

-Paul

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 04:05:27 GMT, Alan Truism >
wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 19:41:01 -0700, dreamguy007 wrote:
>
>> Hi. What are good strong drinks/cocktails for ladies usually, which
>> are easily ordered in bars.? Something that don't smell too much
>> alcohol. I know long island tea with a lot of lemon is good one, but
>> anything else?
>>

>Maybe you should ditch the long island iced tea and get some roofies.

Posted to rec.food.drink,alt.religion.kibology,talk.bizarre,misc.misc,alt.religion.dake-bonoism

Paul Knorr wrote:
> Sadly, for what it looks like you're going for Roofies would work best

Or Rohypnol -- the Anti-Panty

Jennie

92.5 and going strong Ellen K. General Cooking 0 20-02-2012 12:16 AM
Strong beer James Silverton[_4_] General Cooking 3 07-07-2011 09:20 PM
Old appliances still going strong....... Peterl. General Cooking 20 26-08-2010 07:34 PM
Strong flour Michael Odom General Cooking 16 10-01-2005 07:55 PM
Strong Coconut Rum? A B General 8 10-08-2004 11:50 PM