FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Water filter pitchers (e.g., Brita) (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/90845-water-filter-pitchers-e.html)

[email protected][_1_] 08-05-2006 09:20 AM

Water filter pitchers (e.g., Brita)

Any recommendations?

[email protected][_1_] 08-05-2006 09:39 AM

Water filter pitchers (e.g., Brita)

Any reactions to this?:

http://www.consumersearch.com/www/ki...s/reviews.html

Oxymel of Squill 09-05-2006 09:21 AM

Water filter pitchers (e.g., Brita)

hang around car boot sales - buggering about with water is basically
unnecessary and an overpriced indulgence for the worried well
and get a decent sized one, my little kenwood is forever needing refilling,
the larger brita one (half price in Homebase sale) is more convenient. A
major pain when you empty the jug then need more water and have to wait for
it to drip drip through
use universal cartridges at £1.99 from a cheapie shop rather than brita's
own at £3.45
... all my drinking water is from the rain butt, don't see the point if you
drink tap

oups.com...