Posted to rec.food.drink

Default Looking for "Fig Beer"

Once upon a time, in a store that sold bulk herbs, I bought a
bottle of a beverage called fig beer. This was not an alcoholic
beverage, it was more like ginger beer or root beer. Does anyone
sell the stuff? I am in Colorado, if that makes any difference.

--
Please reply to: | "Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is
pciszek at panix dot com | indistinguishable from malice."