Posted to rec.food.drink

Default Caipirinha Recipe?

Last year I was on a cruise and tried a drink for the first time called
Caipirinha. This drink was absolutely wonderful. I almost put it in the
same league as a Mojito. Anyway, I just bought me a bottle of Cachaca. So,
anybody got a good recipe for making Caipirinha's?

Thanks!

Posted to rec.food.drink

* Exported from Behind Bars *

Caipirinha

Recipe By : Max Mustermann
Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :
Categories : Mixed

2 ounces Cachaça
1 whole Lime
to taste Sugar
cubes Ice

Wash the lime and roll it on the board to loosen the juices. Cut the
lime
into pieces and place them in a glass. Sprinkle with the sugar and
crush
the pieces (pulp side up) with a pestle. Just enough to release the
juice, otherwise it'll get bitter. Add the cachaça and stir to mix.
Add
the ice and stir again. It is delicious and potent!

* Exported from Behind Bars
* http://www.axiomsoftech.com/

Looking for pasta recipe from Healthy Meals in Minutes recipe cards Joe[_28_] General Cooking 6 10-10-2013 09:34 AM
Caipirinha Cocktail lunchisonme General 0 03-09-2009 11:19 PM
Pumpkin Caipirinha mixr General 1 09-11-2008 04:32 AM
REC: Caipirinha (low carb version) Pete Romfh Diabetic 0 04-07-2006 09:44 PM