FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Caipirinha Recipe? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/88713-caipirinha-recipe.html)

Von Fourche 15-04-2006 12:22 AM

Caipirinha Recipe?

Last year I was on a cruise and tried a drink for the first time called
Caipirinha. This drink was absolutely wonderful. I almost put it in the
same league as a Mojito. Anyway, I just bought me a bottle of Cachaca. So,
anybody got a good recipe for making Caipirinha's?

Thanks!

[email protected] 20-04-2006 03:29 PM

Caipirinha Recipe?

* Exported from Behind Bars *

Caipirinha

Recipe By : Max Mustermann
Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :
Categories : Mixed

2 ounces Cachaça
1 whole Lime
to taste Sugar
cubes Ice

Wash the lime and roll it on the board to loosen the juices. Cut the
lime
into pieces and place them in a glass. Sprinkle with the sugar and
crush
the pieces (pulp side up) with a pestle. Just enough to release the
juice, otherwise it'll get bitter. Add the cachaça and stir to mix.
Add
the ice and stir again. It is delicious and potent!

* Exported from Behind Bars
* http://www.axiomsoftech.com/