Posted to rec.food.drink

Default Hi, I need your perception on food and tourism

Dear all:

I am working on an online research on food and tourism. I would
like to find out traveller's perception on food when they travel.
Specifically, I am analyzing France, Italy and Thailand food's image
and focusing on finding out how people perceived the food of these
countries.

Your participation is very important to the findings of this study. I
am also providing an incentive to participants who would like to enter
in a drawing. There will be four USD50.00 prizes for the drawing and it

will be announced in May 2006. Thank you in advance for your interest.

The link to the website is as follows:

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/renders...g06t91vn172930

Sincerely,

Shahrim