Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink

Default Anheuser-Busch To Offer Buckeye Brew (Arrgh! - GH)

COLUMBUS -- At its Columbus brewery, Anheuser-Busch plans to make a special beer
just for Ohio, but the question is: Which one?

Buckeye State beer lovers will get to log on to a Web site and choose from among
three nominees; a malty lager, an American-style amber and a beer called Old
Eyepopper that blends caramel and chocolate malts.

Columbus-area bars will host tastings this month, and the voting will conclude
at the end of April. The winning beer will be announced in June and will be
offered on tap at bars and restaurants around Ohio a few weeks later.

Anheuser-Busch is running a similar promotion in New Hampshire and is
considering offering craft beers in all 12 states where it has breweries.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/new...76/detail.html
Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink

Let 'em do it. The microbrew lovers that we are will not flock in their
direction. Some of the current Macrobrew drinkers will be enlightened by
beer with character and eventually join us on our side. A-B will probably
find that they do not get our types to join.

Anheuser-Busch graham General Cooking 93 04-03-2013 12:15 AM
Anheuser-Busch InBev yieeedyaiegssse Beer 0 11-09-2008 06:00 PM
Anheuser-Busch InBev [email protected] Beer 2 17-07-2008 03:04 PM
Anheuser-Busch's Beach Bum Blonde Ale Makes a Splash with Beer Lovers J. Alstrom Beer 1 05-06-2006 10:25 PM
Anheuser-Busch Knocked Down To #3 J. Alstrom Beer 2 09-10-2005 04:25 AM