Member

Cool Free Arby's chicken natural's tender day!!!

Has anyone tried the Arby's chicken naturals and what do you think. I love their roast beef and their curly fries as well as their loaded potato bites but have never tried their chicken naturals. Maybe I'll have that for lunch today. Also, for those of you who are interested, I've heard that they're having a free tender day on the 9th of March...that's thursday of this week. Apparently you get to go try a chicken naturals tender. Any thoughts?

Last edited by crysmouse : 07-03-2006 at 05:36 PM