FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   looking for a serious business partner (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/81462-looking-serious-business-partner.html)

Susan_China 31-01-2006 12:56 PM

looking for a serious business partner

Hello all,

I am looking for a serious business partner who is interested in
partnering an import/export business. I am good at outsourcing
consultancy, I know many ISO or/and TS certificated companies in China,
who can supply good quality products at very competitive prices.. I am
looking for a partner, who can give me support on website set-up and
promotion. The current problem for me is to look for real potential
customers to serve for. If you are interested, please drop me a line at

I have well prepared for this business, and would like to talk more with
some potential partners.

Good Luck
Susan