FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Get the legendary Absinthe and experience the ultimate drunk. (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/67814-get-legendary-absinthe-experience.html)

[email protected] 16-08-2005 11:52 AM

Get the legendary Absinthe and experience the ultimate drunk.

You can now legally purchase Absinthe (how the hell it's legal I don't
know) from

http://Absinthe.ProtoProtoss.net

Absinthe is a liquor that can get you VERY drunk in little to no time
at all, and is right up there with Everclear, Moonshine, and the likes.
Be the life of the party anytime. Be Absinthe.

Oxymel of Squill 16-08-2005 03:56 PM

I asked about absinthe in a French hotel once, and the waiter winked n
returned with a wine bottle with the label scribbled out and the word
absinthe there instead. My mattress didn't half chuck me about all night
after a few shots of that stuff

ups.com...

[email protected] 17-08-2005 02:05 AM

LOL. you ain't never lying! That stuff is serious indeed.