FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Online delivery in Ontario (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/63795-online-delivery-ontario.html)

loco 27-06-2005 09:14 PM

Online delivery in Ontario

I recently purchased Ontario VQA wines from winerytohome.com and I must
admit: It was great. I no longer have to go to Niagara Falls to get my
favorite wines. I can have it delivered right at home. Too bad they
don't deliver in Quebec. I wouldn't mind shipping it to my dad!

SPOONS 28-06-2005 02:23 PM

HI I'm looking to go to a vineyard in Niagara...Maybe you can suggest a good
one.

Thanks,
SPOONS

oups.com...