dmsvoltaire

Default Gordon's gin in the green bottle

Hello:

I am looking for someone currently living in the UK who would be
willing to purchase the Gordon's in the green bottle (available
virtually anywhere spirits are sold in the UK -- but NOT anywhere else)
for me on a semi-regular basis and ship it to me in the United States.
I would, of course, pay for all costs incurred, including a reasonable
"handling fee."

Anyone out there who might be willing to become my long-distance
drinking buddy?

Please email privately, if interested.

Thanks!

Jeremiah Isaacs

In article .com>,
"dmsvoltaire" > wrote:

> I am looking for someone currently living in the UK who would be
> willing to purchase the Gordon's in the green bottle (available
> virtually anywhere spirits are sold in the UK -- but NOT anywhere else)
> for me on a semi-regular basis and ship it to me in the United States.
> I would, of course, pay for all costs incurred, including a reasonable
> "handling fee."

Got me curious, what is the difference between the green bottle UK
Gordons and the US bottles? Completely different product, different ABV?

Thanks - J