Joel K. 'Jay' Furr

Default Song Lyrics That Have Always Bothered Me

"Rob D." > wrote in
.4:

> So lemme get this straight....You put the lime in the Coke, you nut?

Coca-Cola with Lime rocks, as does the diet version. When they came out
with the diet version I pretty much found my hand always moving past the
regular, vanilla, and lemon versions and going straight to the lime. Coca-
Cola's got a winner there.

--
(For a good time: http://tinyurl.com/5efkt)

(__) (__) (__) (__)(__) (__) (__)(__)(__) (__)
(oo(__)oo) (__)o) (oo)((__)(__)oo) (__)(o(__)o)(__)o)(__)
\/(oo)\/ (oo)/(__)/ (oo)(oo)\/ (oo) \(oo)/ (oo)/ (oo)
\/ \/ (oo) \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
\/
a cownfluence
Joel K. 'Jay' Furr

"Rob D." > wrote in
.4:

> So lemme get this straight....You put the lime in the Coke, you nut?

Coca-Cola with Lime rocks, as does the diet version. When they came out
with the diet version I pretty much found my hand always moving past the
regular, vanilla, and lemon versions and going straight to the lime. Coca-
Cola's got a winner there.

--
(For a good time: http://tinyurl.com/5efkt)

(__) (__) (__) (__)(__) (__) (__)(__)(__) (__)
(oo(__)oo) (__)o) (oo)((__)(__)oo) (__)(o(__)o)(__)o)(__)
\/(oo)\/ (oo)/(__)/ (oo)(oo)\/ (oo) \(oo)/ (oo)/ (oo)
\/ \/ (oo) \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
\/
a cownfluence
Dr. Dog

Joel K. 'Jay' Furr wrote:
> "Rob D." > wrote in
> .4:
>
> > So lemme get this straight....You put the lime in the Coke, you

nut?

> Coca-Cola with Lime rocks, as does the diet version. When they came

out
> with the diet version I pretty much found my hand always moving past

the
> regular, vanilla, and lemon versions and going straight to the lime.

Coca-
> Cola's got a winner there.

You the guy that sold me the Se*dar A*gic sweatshirt many moons past?
How many did you sell?

Dog

Joel K. 'Jay' Furr

Dr. Dog wrote:
> You the guy that sold me the Se*dar A*gic sweatshirt many moons past?
> How many did you sell?

That was ten years ago. Eleven, maybe. I did three printings of the
shirt -- and each time had 50-60 orders, if memory serves. Somewhere,
on some dark corner of my hard drive, I might have the spreadsheet
listing the orders, but if so, God only knows what format it's in.
Lotus 1-2-3?

Joel K. 'Jay' Furr

Dr. Dog wrote:
> You the guy that sold me the Se*dar A*gic sweatshirt many moons past?
> How many did you sell?

That was ten years ago. Eleven, maybe. I did three printings of the
shirt -- and each time had 50-60 orders, if memory serves. Somewhere,
on some dark corner of my hard drive, I might have the spreadsheet
listing the orders, but if so, God only knows what format it's in.
Lotus 1-2-3?

Trevor Zion Bauknight

In rec.sport.football.college Joel K. 'Jay' Furr > wrote:

> Dr. Dog wrote:
>> You the guy that sold me the Se*dar A*gic sweatshirt many moons past?
>> How many did you sell?

> That was ten years ago. Eleven, maybe. I did three printings of the
> shirt -- and each time had 50-60 orders, if memory serves. Somewhere,
> on some dark corner of my hard drive, I might have the spreadsheet
> listing the orders, but if so, God only knows what format it's in.
> Lotus 1-2-3?

Still have any shirts?

--
Trev

"Every Democratic Senator is to the right of Kerry..including
Kucinich." - C. Beauchamp
Trevor Zion Bauknight

In rec.sport.football.college Joel K. 'Jay' Furr > wrote:

> Dr. Dog wrote:
>> You the guy that sold me the Se*dar A*gic sweatshirt many moons past?
>> How many did you sell?

> That was ten years ago. Eleven, maybe. I did three printings of the
> shirt -- and each time had 50-60 orders, if memory serves. Somewhere,
> on some dark corner of my hard drive, I might have the spreadsheet
> listing the orders, but if so, God only knows what format it's in.
> Lotus 1-2-3?

Still have any shirts?

--
Trev

"Every Democratic Senator is to the right of Kerry..including
Kucinich." - C. Beauchamp
Joel K. 'Jay' Furr

wrote:

> > Dr. Dog wrote:
> >> You the guy that sold me the Se*dar A*gic sweatshirt many moons

past?
> >> How many did you sell?

> > That was ten years ago. Eleven, maybe. I did three printings of

the
> > shirt -- and each time had 50-60 orders, if memory serves.

Somewhere,
> > on some dark corner of my hard drive, I might have the spreadsheet
> > listing the orders, but if so, God only knows what format it's in.
> > Lotus 1-2-3?

> Still have any shirts?

Don't believe so, no. Remember, I go through these annual manias where
I go through my house and throw tons of stuff out that I haven't used,
stuff that's basically just clutter. I think I've got just about none
of the old t-shirts left. Not even the ones I was wearing.

Joel K. 'Jay' Furr

wrote:

> > Dr. Dog wrote:
> >> You the guy that sold me the Se*dar A*gic sweatshirt many moons

past?
> >> How many did you sell?

> > That was ten years ago. Eleven, maybe. I did three printings of

the
> > shirt -- and each time had 50-60 orders, if memory serves.

Somewhere,
> > on some dark corner of my hard drive, I might have the spreadsheet
> > listing the orders, but if so, God only knows what format it's in.
> > Lotus 1-2-3?

> Still have any shirts?

Don't believe so, no. Remember, I go through these annual manias where
I go through my house and throw tons of stuff out that I haven't used,
stuff that's basically just clutter. I think I've got just about none
of the old t-shirts left. Not even the ones I was wearing.

Joel K. 'Jay' Furr

wrote:

> > Dr. Dog wrote:
> >> You the guy that sold me the Se*dar A*gic sweatshirt many moons

past?
> >> How many did you sell?

> > That was ten years ago. Eleven, maybe. I did three printings of

the
> > shirt -- and each time had 50-60 orders, if memory serves.

Somewhere,
> > on some dark corner of my hard drive, I might have the spreadsheet
> > listing the orders, but if so, God only knows what format it's in.
> > Lotus 1-2-3?

> Still have any shirts?

Don't believe so, no. Remember, I go through these annual manias where
I go through my house and throw tons of stuff out that I haven't used,
stuff that's basically just clutter. I think I've got just about none
of the old t-shirts left. Not even the ones I was wearing.

OT Bothered by a boat Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 171 27-10-2015 08:52 AM
Lyrics Food Snob® General Cooking 1 09-05-2009 01:17 AM
youre so fine you blow my mind lyrics,your sole orthotics,yoursecurity settings do not allow activex controls,youre out of touch im out oftime lyrics,your upload speed, [email protected] General Cooking 0 30-04-2008 04:09 PM
Unknown - Sauerkraut Cleaning The Refrigerator LYRICS Bob Pastorio General Cooking 7 18-06-2005 01:21 AM