FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Red Wines Make Me Ill... (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/56028-red-wines-make-me.html)

Nemisis42 06-03-2005 05:35 AM

Red Wines Make Me Ill...

Hi,

Recently, I have become sick to my stomach every time I drink red wine.
It isn't because I drink too much. I never have more than two glasses.
I've never had this problem before, just the last several times I've
had the red wine. This is so sad! I love to have the occasional glass
of wine!

So I would like some opinions. Have I developed an allergy? Is it
tannins? Sulfides? Cheap wine (I usually don't buy it. It is usually
bought by friends)? Anyone with similar experiences?

Thanks