Default Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino recipe?

Hi,

Anyone have a good clone of the Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino recipe? I
see a lot of good recipes about their Mocha frappuchino's here, but I'm
not a coffee drinker however!

I've tried doing it myself, using Whole Milk, Ice Cubes, sugar and
vanilla powder, but it's not even coming close to the Starbucks taste.
I see they have already prepared some sort of milky solution they put
in, together with frozen ice and then 4 scoops of powder. I assume the
powder is the vanilla, but what would be inside the milk solution?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Michel