FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   About red wines. Attention Elaine (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/53891-about-red-wines-attention.html)

Douglas Roberts 14-02-2005 04:58 PM

About red wines. Attention Elaine

Thank you, Miss Elaine, for your advice and remarks about reds. I was
unable to Reply to your gracious note because of some limitations of of my
computer. Hope this method of address will find you. No, the cardiologist
did not suggest a sweet wine. Sweetness is of my own choosing. Dry wine is
like drinking a breath of cool air. I prefer substance. As my palate gains
experience i will experiment. But at the moment I would prefer a red sweet
wine at about $6 to $8 the bottle. Thank you again and Happy Valentine from
Texas. cdr