FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Need help (re) finding dessert wine (Napa) (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/52338-need-help-re-finding.html)

[email protected] 24-01-2005 10:22 AM

Need help (re) finding dessert wine (Napa)

Hello,

A couple years ago I bought an incredible dessert wine in
the Napa, CA area and I'd like to buy another bottle if it's
still available (and I can find it). It was in a tall, thin,
clear bottle with a nice little picture/logo (maybe a butterfly
or purple grapes). I believe it was $80. I can't recall the
name but it was something like Aquano or Aquina or something
like that. I've done many searches and checked several of the
places I've been to (Grgich Hills, V.Sattui, St Supery, etc)
but no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks!