Dan Simper

Default Can I drink gasoline ???

My car can drink it and likes it.So can I drink it , too?

Do you recommend it pure or mixed ?
Aleksi Kallio

> My car can drink it and likes it.So can I drink it , too?

It is very difficult to say in forehand. You might want to try it out...
Dr. Dog

Dan Simper wrote:
> My car can drink it and likes it.So can I drink it , too?
>
> Do you recommend it pure or mixed ?

Straight up. And flaming. Don't forget the coffee beans.

Dog

GregoryD

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:30:55 +0200, Aleksi Kallio wrote:

>> My car can drink it and likes it.So can I drink it , too?

> It is very difficult to say in forehand. You might want to try it out...

Well, it's damned near impossible to say it in backhand, so go for it!

GregoryD
Aleksi Kallio

>>>My car can drink it and likes it.So can I drink it , too?
>>It is very difficult to say in forehand. You might want to try it out...

> Well, it's damned near impossible to say it in backhand, so go for it!

But avoid mixing it with milk. This is what happened to some Canadian guy:

A young Canadian man, searching for a way of getting drunk cheaply,
because he had no money with which to buy alcohol, mixed gasoline with milk.

Not surprisingly, this concoction made him ill, and he vomited into the
fireplace in his house. This resulting explosion and fire burned his
house down killing both him and his sister.

(Darwin Awards 2004)

With the rising prices at the pump, I think you should just stick to
rum and coke.