DL

Default Sidecar Martini Glasses?

I'm looking for a set of "sidecar" glasses for serving a Martini. The
idea is that they hold your Martini and stay on ice until you pour
into the regular Martini glass.

I haven't seen these in stores in years, and I've been looking online,
including E-bay, for hours only turning up drink recipes. Anyone know
where I can pick up a set of these glasses in time for Christmas? Can
anyone at least confirm that they do exist and I'm not crazy?

-DL
DrinkBoy

If what you are talking about is what I "think" you are talking about,
then the problem you are having is that you aren't using the correct
phrase in your searches. You want to refer to it as a "cocktail
decanter". You can do a search on this over at Instawares
(http://www.instawares.com) and it will show you a 6oz and 3oz version
(sold in bulk), or you can check with your local supplier of Libbey
glassware and order from them.

-Robert Hess
http://www.MuseumOfTheAmericanCocktail.org
The Museum of the American Cocktail
Coming to New Orleans January 12th, 2005!