Inkeola

Default New old drink from Costa Rica

For over 150 years the Costa Ricans have enjoyed a spirit they call Guaro.
Now it is being imported to the USA under the name S Guaro and it is
amazing! I have tried several of the Guaros in Costa Rica and this is by
far my favorite. It is so pure and smooth that when mixed with juice or
soda you can't even tell you are drinking alcohol. I prefer to drink it
straight up as a Martini with a twist and a splash of 7up. Vodka has a real
battle ahead if this catches on. Time for a new spirit it's been 35
years......anyone remember when Tequila was new????? Check it out.
www.sguaro.com

~Jay

Wine in Costa Rica Yves Wine 5 18-01-2009 09:05 PM
Lizano Sauce (Costa Rica) BOB General Cooking 1 27-08-2006 11:38 PM
Costa Rica Coffee MCGator Coffee 1 08-11-2004 08:05 PM
Gallo Pinto (Costa Rica) BJ42 General Cooking 2 13-08-2004 10:06 PM
Costa Rica Recipes Dimitri General Cooking 13 03-04-2004 05:52 PM