FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Delicious Coffee and Liquor Cakes (Advertisement) (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/45064-delicious-coffee-liquor-cakes.html)

Mary 21-11-2004 11:43 PM

Delicious Coffee and Liquor Cakes (Advertisement)

Unbelievably good liquor cakes and coffee on www.EverybodysGottaEat.com. We
are a new site (but have been in business for 11 years) and have only a few
products on the net so far but the selections we do have are delightful and
TOTALLY Guaranteed. The coffee comes from a manufacturer in Oregon and is
better than any coffee I've ever had. The flavors are delightful. The
Liquor cakes are moist and flavorful and are only
$5.95 each. They are like pound cakes and would be great for holiday brunch
or desert.

Check us out for Christmas gifts.
--
Mary