FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Looking for Pelforth (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/443340-re-looking-pelforth.html)

[email protected] 28-03-2018 12:29 AM

Looking for Pelforth

On Friday, January 14, 1994 at 8:22:32 AM UTC-8, Ron Nadel wrote:
This is my second attempt to find Pelforth brune, a most delicious dark French
beer. No on responded to me a couple months ago, but I just cannot believe
that no one else knows of this beer.

If you have any information on this beer, if you've seen it, how to get it,
who has it, etc., I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks all,

Ron

Hey bro, I really share the passion for this amazing dark beer. Pelforth brune is common in Paris and underrated. If you ever come across any please let know.

John Geoffrey 15-04-2018 09:07 PM

Looking for Pelforth

On 28/03/18 01:29, wrote:
On Friday, January 14, 1994 at 8:22:32 AM UTC-8, Ron Nadel wrote:
This is my second attempt to find Pelforth brune, a most delicious dark French
beer. No on responded to me a couple months ago, but I just cannot believe
that no one else knows of this beer.

If you have any information on this beer, if you've seen it, how to get it,
who has it, etc., I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks all,

Ron

Hey bro, I really share the passion for this amazing dark beer. Pelforth brune is common in Paris and underrated. If you ever come across any please let know.

uhm... he posted that in 1994, I hope he found what he was looking for
in the last 24 years