FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Drag`Liqueur (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/436367-re-drag-liqueur.html)

[email protected] 13-03-2016 04:27 PM

Drag`Liqueur

On Wednesday, May 5, 1999 at 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, Fritz Schrepf wrote:
From friends I received a bottle of this liqueur. The Label
reads"Product of Canary islands - Produced and bottled in Spain". The
rear label says"produced based on
aromas of autochthon plants".Their is a hint of bananas and
strawberries.I would like
to know what it actually contains. In general I am very interested in
such indigenous
drinks.

Fritz

It should be made from the fruits of the Dragon Tree - Dracaena draco. The bottle I had was.