FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Another new guy (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/423929-another-new-guy.html)

Martin1320 04-05-2013 01:02 PM

Another new guy

hi guys,
I am martin. New to this Forum. I love to cook myself.Also I love grilling and need to learn more about it. So keep share your ideas or thoughts with us . Let it be know you better.I will surely take part in each discussion.

bigwheel 04-05-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin1320 (Post 1832062)
hi guys,
I am martin. New to this Forum. I love to cook myself.Also I love grilling and need to learn more about it. So keep share your ideas or thoughts with us . Let it be know you better.I will surely take part in each discussion.

Hey Martin..hearty welcome Sir. Enjoy the smell of wood smoke myself. Holler any old time.

azizbd 27-05-2013 04:57 PM

Hi I am new member food banter family. My name is Abdul Aziz, I love grill, my hobby is cooking and I love cigars from http://www.vipcubancigars.com/