FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Benefits from Herbal Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/421511-benefits-herbal-tea.html)

goodfood 04-12-2012 08:07 AM

Benefits from Herbal Tea

There are some general benefits that can be obtained from herbal teas, and these include:

achieving a more calm and relaxed state of mind
supporting heart health
aiding with stomach and digestive problems
providing cleansing properties for the body
promoting energy and wellness
nourishing the nervous system
strengthening the immune system
providing antioxidants to the body
boosting energy levels and invigorating the body
relieving stress
helping to avoid colds
stimulating the internal organs
promoting a good night’s sleep
it is caffeine free and tastes great

Cation 06-03-2013 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodfood (Post 1791745)
There are some general benefits that can be obtained from herbal teas, and these include:

achieving a more calm and relaxed state of mind
supporting heart health
aiding with stomach and digestive problems
providing cleansing properties for the body
promoting energy and wellness
nourishing the nervous system
strengthening the immune system
providing antioxidants to the body
boosting energy levels and invigorating the body
relieving stress
helping to avoid colds
stimulating the internal organs
promoting a good night’s sleep
it is caffeine free and tastes great

Every night I make it appoint to drink herbal tea to end a busy day. Aside from the health benefits that you have provided, it also serves as antioxidant and can help you lose weight too.

ammymorcle 30-07-2013 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annalise (Post 1819398)
Green tea is a herbal tea and is good for the health as well as for the fitness of the body. Green tea lose weight, remove tiredness and also lead to change your mood. Green tea is good so it is necessary to have it.

I agree with you.

riya.thomas008 16-08-2013 02:55 PM

Every night without fail i have green tea which is really beneficial. I feel very much relaxed and ofcourse it is good for loosing weight too....

poojakapur 20-08-2013 10:43 AM

Hi friends, Hope you all use to drink herbal tea. Though we feel it soothes the body and restore the activeness. It helps to protects the body from ageing. As above said there are so many benefits on drinking herbal tea. I give you some benefits over some herbal leaves and seeds which cures some health issues.

1. Peppermint Tea- Cures Nausea and Vomiting.
2. Thyme Tea- Cures Cold, Sneezing prob etc.,
3. Fennel Tea- Clean the kidneys.
4. Chamomile Tea- Gives deep sleep and stree free.
5. Nettle Tea- Increases iron and calcium.
6. Ginger Tea- Cure from Giddyness and Vomiting sensation problem.
7. Cardamom Tea- Stomach pains, cramps, and indigestion.

GlennMarsh 22-05-2014 11:57 AM

Herbal tea really beneficial for health and if you properly steep any good quality tea, you will receive good health benefits. Its also help to keep your sugar level too,.

makpeeter 20-06-2014 02:08 PM

I like drink Herbal tea after dinner. herbal tea is good for health.