Seasonally Spiced Cocktails
Here are some more cocktails that I can’t get enough of in the fall!!
• 1 part Absolut Vodka (Regular or Vanilia)
• 1 part Hiram Walker Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
Shake and strain into a martini glass. Sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon.
Sandeman Mulled Port Wine
• 1 bottle of Sandeman Founders Reserve Port
• 6 oz. Martell VS Cognac
• ˝ cup of Sugar
• 2 sticks of cinnamon
• 6 cloves
• 1 orange cut in small slices
• 4 oz. fresh squeezed orange juice
Combine all ingredients into a medium size sauce pan and bring to heat but not boil. Serve hot in traditional mulled wine glasses.
The Vanilia Rose
• Add 1/2 oz. of Absolut Vanilia to a cocktail glass
• Fill with chilled Jacob’s Creek Moscato Rose
• Drop in 2-3 cherry ice cubes**
**To make cherry ice cubes, simply place cherry juice into ice cube trays and freeze…that’s it!
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:58 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.