FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Mid-Calorie Soft Drinks: Who Exactly Is Their Market Audience? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/419134-mid-calorie-soft-drinks.html)

Food News 01-08-2012 04:49 PM

Mid-Calorie Soft Drinks: Who Exactly Is Their Market Audience?

I completely agree with this blog about mid-calorie soft drinks. I just don't understand who these soda companies are marketing exactly. Soda drinkers either want zero calories or they're willing to consume the full amount of calories of regular soda because they don't want to sacrifice taste.

I think this whole mid-calorie thing is going to be a giant failure.