Member

Default Versita Open Access Book Program

Scholarly monographs and other book categories have been an important format of scholarly communication. For various reasons in the last decades they have faced significant challenges. We believe that Open Access may yield the best of available solutions to keep the academic monograph and other scholarly books alive. Open Access provides free and unrestricted online access to electronic books for all interested users. This model grows readership by hundreds or thousands of times versus the printed book. To cover the publication costs, we will charge a moderate fee to the institution supporting the author. However, for the first year or two we have decided to waive these fees, so we will neither charge the reader (or librarian) nor the author.
With over 200 journals in its portfolio, Versita is one of the leading Open Access journal publishers in the world. Versita is partner of Springer and De Gruyter - the largest and oldest Publishing companies. For more information, please visit: Book Author - Versita.