Experienced Member

Default The more drinking water, the better?

Someone believes we need to drink a total 2 liters of water per day. Do we need that much? In some ways, water intake is helpful can help kidney discharges poisonous substances from our bodies and lessen kidney burden. However, an adult kidney's drainage is about 800-1000 ml. If we take over 1000 ml drinking water within an hour, it will affect kidney health. Thus, we should not take more than 100 ml water at one time, not more than 1000 ml per hour.

Though we need to take some water to make up for the moisture loss from breathing, excrement and sweating, it's unnecessary to drink a total 2 liters of water per day. It's not hard to tell if we are in the need of water supplement. Yellow transparent urine is a sign of enough moisture while untransparent urine shows lack of water.
Member

Send a message via Yahoo to AlexJ Send a message via Skype™ to AlexJ

yes i am agree with you....i have too much rough hairs and also dandruff in my hairs....so hair expert told me to drink at least 20 glasses of water for your hair to be healthy...
Senior Member

Location: New York

Definitely, Drinking more water is best as water serves to
1. regulate body temperature
2. remove wastes (through urine and stool)
3. carry nutrients (food) and oxygen to cells
4. cushion joints and
5. dissolve nutrients to make them available to the body.
So, drink more water.
Banned

it is better for us to drink as much water as we can. water is a basic need of our body and our body consists of 85% of water. it keeps our blood pure and it is also a good source of keeping your skin glowing. Drinking water a lot prevents you getting any kidney stones and it keeps you away from getting dehydrated.
it is always good to drink more water.
Member

Drinking water is a good habit, we should drink minimum 8 to 10 glass of water
in a day, i also drink 1 gallon water in a day.

des moines boot camp

Last edited by Alessandro625 : 23-06-2012 at 07:25 AM

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy007 View Post
Someone believes we need to drink a total 2 liters of water per day. Do we need that much? In some ways, water intake is helpful can help kidney discharges poisonous substances from our bodies and lessen kidney burden. However, an adult kidney's drainage is about 800-1000 ml. If we take over 1000 ml drinking water within an hour, it will affect kidney health. Thus, we should not take more than 100 ml water at one time, not more than 1000 ml per hour.

Though we need to take some water to make up for the moisture loss from breathing, excrement and sweating, it's unnecessary to drink a total 2 liters of water per day. It's not hard to tell if we are in the need of water supplement. Yellow transparent urine is a sign of enough moisture while untransparent urine shows lack of water.
Everything in excess is bad. We should not drink the required 2 liters of water all at once. Like what you've said, 100 ml of water in one sitting is enough and just spread the remaining intake the rest of the day. I've read somewhere that the average daily water intake for men should be 3 liters or roughly 13 cups of water while women should be drinking an average of 2.2 liters or about 9 cups of water. Drinking water is really efficient in cleansing your body of impurities and excess waste.
Member

Drinking more water is good for the health. Water is the most essential source of our life and very important for our body and health. Water helps removing all the dust particle in our body.

________________________
SMS Marketing Application

Last edited by allyssa : 17-08-2012 at 12:12 PM
Member

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyssa View Post
Drinking more water is good for the health. Water is the most essential source of our life and very important for our body and health. Water helps removing all the dust particle in our body.

________________________
SMS Marketing Application
Water is so good for our health.It has numerous benefits.I think 8 glasses of water are recommended by doctors.It is hard but not impossible.Water helps in maintaining the temperature of body and digestion of food.It is also so effective for losing weight.

Tacoma weight loss

Last edited by Quillan : 24-08-2012 at 01:10 PM
Member

Water is very important for our body and skin. We should drink atleast 15 to 18 glasses of water per day. Water mixes the eaten food very well that stomach problems can be avoided. The water can remove all the dust from your body daily which is very important task for body. It makes your skin good and also helpful to reduce unnecessary weight.
Arabic language
muslim
islamic language
Muslim language

Last edited by albertjr : 30-11-2012 at 05:26 PM
Member

Location: us

Yes water need our body and scan our blood. Living our mind when we tried. Every people should drink about 2 litters water, for more info visit http://www.vipcubancigars.com/

Last edited by azizbd : 30-05-2013 at 09:01 PM

Member

Ya, I agree with it 100%. We have to drink as much we can. Because water is very needed for our body. Because whatever we do in whole day we lost much water for all work. In short we have to drink as much water we can.
Experienced Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy007 View Post
Someone believes we need to drink a total 2 liters of water per day. Do we need that much? In some ways, water intake is helpful can help kidney discharges poisonous substances from our bodies and lessen kidney burden. However, an adult kidney's drainage is about 800-1000 ml. If we take over 1000 ml drinking water within an hour, it will affect kidney health. Thus, we should not take more than 100 ml water at one time, not more than 1000 ml per hour.

Though we need to take some water to make up for the moisture loss from breathing, excrement and sweating, it's unnecessary to drink a total 2 liters of water per day. It's not hard to tell if we are in the need of water supplement. Yellow transparent urine is a sign of enough moisture while untransparent urine shows lack of water.

I do drink water more often than any other drinks. Like I'm on a water theraphy. If I can't drink water for a long period I felt like I'm on a dehydration.
Banned

Location: Canada

yes i am believe the fact with you....i have too much difficult locks and also dry skin in my locks....so locks professional told me to consume at least 20 associated with water for your locks to be healthy...

pest services Brisbane
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy007 View Post
Someone believes we need to drink a total 2 liters of water per day. Do we need that much? In some ways, water intake is helpful can help kidney discharges poisonous substances from our bodies and lessen kidney burden. However, an adult kidney's drainage is about 800-1000 ml. If we take over 1000 ml drinking water within an hour, it will affect kidney health. Thus, we should not take more than 100 ml water at one time, not more than 1000 ml per hour.

Though we need to take some water to make up for the moisture loss from breathing, excrement and sweating, it's unnecessary to drink a total 2 liters of water per day. It's not hard to tell if we are in the need of water supplement. Yellow transparent urine is a sign of enough moisture while untransparent urine shows lack of water.
Sounds rational. In my view...thirst is the best guide of how much water to drink.
Senior Member

Smile

Great information..thanks for share friend.

Member

Drinking water more will reduces 50% of body weight which stays often around 135 and also healthy body. You get intoxication due to drinking lot of water even more according to your weight. Here i give you chart about drinking water per day according to your weight.

Body Weight - Intake Water (Per Day In Ltrs)
55kg - 1.70 ltr
60kg - 1.80 ltr
65kg - 2.00 ltr
70kg - 2.15 ltr
75kg - 2.30 ltr
80kg - 2.45 ltr
85kg - 2.60 ltr
90kg - 2.75 ltr
95kg - 2.90 ltr
100kg - 3.05 ltr
Banned

Default Drinking Water

Drinking water is essential to your health. Drink plenty of water it is good for health and prevents from many diseases. It helps to main the balance of body, lose weight, improve heart functions, mental health, reduce joints pain and make healthy skin, hairs and nails.
Tacoma personal trainer

Last edited by David Sharad : 05-10-2013 at 03:09 PM
Member

i think the recommended quantity is something like 8 glasses a day? its quite a lot... but not difficult to do. individuals should really consume that much but its just difficult to do when you're not dehydrated. bodybuilders usually consume a ton since they sweating and employ so much. but they have to go to the bathing room quite often...

diesel jeans | juicy couture
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachishah View Post
Ya, I agree with it 100%. We have to drink as much we can. Because water is very needed for our body. Because whatever we do in whole day we lost much water for all work. In short we have to drink as much water we can.
I know that I have been drinking 8 cups a day and feel much better since I have started that.