Old 20-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Member

Drinking water more will reduces 50% of body weight which stays often around 135 and also healthy body. You get intoxication due to drinking lot of water even more according to your weight. Here i give you chart about drinking water per day according to your weight.

Body Weight - Intake Water (Per Day In Ltrs)
55kg - 1.70 ltr
60kg - 1.80 ltr
65kg - 2.00 ltr
70kg - 2.15 ltr
75kg - 2.30 ltr
80kg - 2.45 ltr
85kg - 2.60 ltr
90kg - 2.75 ltr
95kg - 2.90 ltr
100kg - 3.05 ltr

Old 05-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Banned

Default Drinking Water

Drinking water is essential to your health. Drink plenty of water it is good for health and prevents from many diseases. It helps to main the balance of body, lose weight, improve heart functions, mental health, reduce joints pain and make healthy skin, hairs and nails.
Tacoma personal trainer

Last edited by David Sharad : 05-10-2013 at 03:09 PM
Old 05-03-2014, 09:45 AM
Member

i think the recommended quantity is something like 8 glasses a day? its quite a lot... but not difficult to do. individuals should really consume that much but its just difficult to do when you're not dehydrated. bodybuilders usually consume a ton since they sweating and employ so much. but they have to go to the bathing room quite often...

diesel jeans | juicy couture
Old 19-03-2014, 11:55 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachishah View Post
Ya, I agree with it 100%. We have to drink as much we can. Because water is very needed for our body. Because whatever we do in whole day we lost much water for all work. In short we have to drink as much water we can.
I know that I have been drinking 8 cups a day and feel much better since I have started that.