Old 16-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrickbirk View Post
I Like Kiwi Fruit Juice
Hi my all fellows.

All the beverages for all ages can be taken because it helps the digestive systems at the time of indigestion.Each and every person like such beverage very much.

Old 03-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Member

Location: Ga.
Smile

I love LIMU seaweed in a bottle try some @ bumblebeesinjulye.iamlimu.com
Old 15-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Senior Member

Location: New York

My favorite drinks are fruit juices, tea and coffee.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Senior Member

I like bChill it is made with natural ingredients making it a healthier alternative to energy and soft drinks.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfood View Post
I like bChill it is made with natural ingredients making it a healthier alternative to energy and soft drinks.
I like to drink milk and soft drinks

Old 19-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Senior Member

i like bChill..its totally relaxation drink !!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Banned

Location: Redditch, UK

I tend to drink water most of the time, and I don't like fizzy pop.
If I had to choose a favourite though it would probably be apple juice or tea.
Old 19-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Senior Member

I like bChill its totally relaxation drink!
Old 07-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonparker View Post
Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .
Water and wine.
Old 21-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Experienced Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonparker View Post
Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .

I love coffee with cream, green tea and also fruit juices. I just can't decide what would be my favorite. I think I'll have all of them.

Old 22-03-2013, 09:05 PM
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonparker View Post
Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .
Well after getting caffeined up in the AM with coffee or Green Tea..I moves over to a big jug of ice water and a tiny bit of Franzia Chillable Red in the big coardboard box and sip on that 24/7. Also try to keep a jar of Tennesee White Whiskey sitting around to participate in the cocktail hour. I drink a little milk with cookies sometimes..and have a few beers on Weds and sometimes Friday which are boys day out with the guys. I used to drink beer a lot but it made my triglycerides go nuts. I aint had a soda pop or fruit juice in many moons. Too much soda makes folks swell up from too much salt. Anybody who drinks those knock it off. They are killers. Especially the diet variety.
Old 30-07-2013, 06:39 AM
Banned

Location: Spain

I like fruit juice.
Old 26-08-2013, 07:21 AM
Member

I like to drink fruit juices and rose milk where i myself prepare and have else i use to drink butter milk lot which helps to reduce heat in the body.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Experienced Member

Its good to drink fruit juices and raw vegetable juices are very much healthy and makes body fit and active too instead of drinking tea and coffee and addicted to it, Can drink lot of water and drink natural healty juices. So i use to drink coconut water, butter milk in summer time. raw veg soup or juices in winter time.
Old 18-10-2014, 08:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonparker View Post
Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .
I like mixed juice and Mazaa. Because it doesn't contained Gas also good for health. I suggests everyone to drink those.

drinks jtowngirl General 0 07-07-2012 02:34 PM
drinks icetea8 General 0 06-08-2011 01:39 PM
"" - Drinks are Drinks ..love is love.Thanksgiving drink ......"" [email protected] Wine 0 15-12-2007 01:19 PM
Drinks Jerry Coffee 0 15-03-2006 04:54 AM
Cold drinks [email protected] General Cooking 5 24-07-2005 08:23 PM