FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   the method of champagne's storage (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/412526-method-champagnes-storage.html)

chima 07-11-2011 01:42 AM

the method of champagne's storage

Champagne is famous because when you are happy you will have this to celebrate. Because there are many things we can become happy such as marriage,living healthily every day and love the one who is loving you. When you graduate from school you will feel very happy. And you may have one bottle of champagne. But once you opened the bottle you will feel confused about how to serve it because we can’t make it bad. But if we storage it well, it will be very still delicious next time. You may make others bath under your champagne. The things before and after that are all very interesting.