FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Black Angel recipe (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/412220-black-angel-recipe.html)

cktlconnoisseur 26-10-2011 08:38 PM

Black Angel recipe

Black Angel:
1 ½ parts Hiram Walker Blackberry Brandy
1 lime, juiced
Splash of Club Soda

Pour the Blackberry Brandy and lime juice into an ice-filled rocks glass. Top with a splash of club soda and garnish with a lime wedge.

A refreshing cocktail that is easy-to-make with just the right amount of fizz is a great drink to keep on hand for Halloween and all through the winter months ahead. Cheers!

makereplica china 28-10-2011 08:25 AM

Black Angel recipe

watch blog site http://luxuryrolexwatch.webs.com

cktlconnoisseur 13-12-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookie123 (Post 1693020)
I'm planning to make this drink this coming Christmas and see if my mixing skills are still in shape. Lol.

I hope you enjoy the cocktail, let us know how it goes!

Azharuddin 10-02-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cktlconnoisseur (Post 1675618)
Black Angel:
1 ½ parts Hiram Walker Blackberry Brandy
1 lime, juiced
Splash of Club Soda

Pour the Blackberry Brandy and lime juice into an ice-filled rocks glass. Top with a splash of club soda and garnish with a lime wedge.

A refreshing cocktail that is easy-to-make with just the right amount of fizz is a great drink to keep on hand for Halloween and all through the winter months ahead. Cheers!

You are suggesting for the recipe or it's a new wine.
Confuse about the recipe.

bluesky 18-04-2012 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azharuddin (Post 1712616)
You are suggesting for the recipe or it's a new wine.
Confuse about the recipe.

This problem is true,thank you very much !
Paloma junk- Emeraude cruise- Pantai Tengah Hotels

RussianFoodDire 15-05-2012 02:12 PM

It's looking interesting cocktail. It will be fun to drink it.