Member

Location: USA
Default Diet Soda Cake.

I have seen diet soda cake discussed.I remember some people, said at actual wholesale cake might, not work and only cupcakes since there are no eggs to hold a whole cake together.If I put in eggs and a can of soda would that be ok?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
I have seen diet soda cake discussed.I remember some people, said at actual wholesale cake might, not work and only cupcakes since there are no eggs to hold a whole cake together.If I put in eggs and a can of soda would that be ok?
I actually don't know about this. I thought you were joking at first. But after searching through Google, It actually is possible!