FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Diet Soda Cake. (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/411058-diet-soda-cake.html)

Ezekiel 15-09-2011 07:33 AM

Diet Soda Cake.

I have seen diet soda cake discussed.I remember some people, said at actual wholesale cake might, not work and only cupcakes since there are no eggs to hold a whole cake together.If I put in eggs and a can of soda would that be ok?

haleymcadams1 15-09-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel (Post 1660868)
I have seen diet soda cake discussed.I remember some people, said at actual wholesale cake might, not work and only cupcakes since there are no eggs to hold a whole cake together.If I put in eggs and a can of soda would that be ok?

I actually don't know about this. I thought you were joking at first. But after searching through Google, It actually is possible!