FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   what about the drink "trop-a-rocka" (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/411028-what-about-drink-trop.html)

davidnikol 14-09-2011 04:29 PM

what about the drink "trop-a-rocka"

He guys I have just come across the drink trop-a-rocka but I did nt have it so i wanna know is it a good one among all the drinks available in the market? Need an idea...

haleymcadams1 15-09-2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidnikol (Post 1660648)
He guys I have just come across the drink trop-a-rocka but I did nt have it so i wanna know is it a good one among all the drinks available in the market? Need an idea...

Do you mean the Diet Trop-A-Rocka™ by Snapple? I think it's available but limited stocks since it's promotional. I did search for reviews and negative comments to share but sadly I don't. So I think it's all good.