FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Is alcohol drinks good for women? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/410588-alcohol-drinks-good-women.html)

emmy007 29-08-2011 10:06 AM

Is alcohol drinks good for women?

Is it good for women's health? Some thinks alcohol is a good remedy for diabetes while some take it as chronic poisons to health.
There is a controversial link between alcohol and breast cancer. Some research shows that alcohol can increased risk of breast cancer, especially for those who have family members getting the cancer. Mothers in lactation period can take alcoholic drinks with hours' intervals from the lastest breast feeding, or alcohol can reduce the secretion of milk temporarily.
Alcohol is rich in ethanol (64-17-5) which can stomach poisoning if you drink it too much. Actually, how much ethanol beverage you can take depends on different physical conditions between male and female. It can be helpful in reducing death risks if a woman drinks one cupof alcoholic beverage per day and 2 cups for a man. It's not good to drink 5 cups at one night, but 1 or 2 cups per day could be different.

TomBurbage 22-09-2011 08:56 AM

really bad for them in every sense

haleymcadams1 22-09-2011 01:20 PM

I don't want to think that you guys are being egoistic. Women are the same as Men in many terms. If they like to eat this or drink that, it's our own problem. Nobody can say that it's bad for woman but it's all good for the men. No one does that unless there is a solid scientific basis on what's really going on.

goodfood 23-09-2011 06:24 AM

We are an easy-to-use on-line ordering system for the food service industry, giving you access to wholesale food suppliers anywhere in mainland Australia and Tasmania. Our suppliers range from wholesale gourmet food, wholesale cafe food, wholesale organic food, wholesale nougat, wholesale flour, wholesale gluten free products, wholesale packaging and much more.