FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   New drink: Island Breeze (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/409689-new-drink-island-breeze.html)

cktlconnoisseur 28-07-2011 04:58 PM

New drink: Island Breeze

I've been playing with peach flavors as it is so seasonally appropriate and consider this drink to be a winning recipe. The combination of peach with tropical juices in this refreshing cocktail goes perfectly together. Cheers!

Island Breeze
1 part Hiram Walker Peach Schnapps
1 part Malibu Coconut
1 part Pineapple Juice
1/2 part cranberry Juice
Shake with ice, and serve over new ice in a tall glass.

armondthomson 01-08-2011 06:48 AM

Mobile shredding is shredding taken to another level. Decreasing the number of people who handle your documents before they are destroyed increases security.

daipham 01-08-2011 07:33 AM

The formula is very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

kristinaalford 05-08-2011 07:01 AM

Excellence and reliability are what qualify S2imaging to be your best resource for trade show exhibits, retractable display systems, in-store displays, exhibit banner stands, trade show signage, exhibit display accessories and modular and truss exhibit systems.

Joseph Sanatar 07-08-2011 02:13 AM

Hey if you like this drink check out the cotton candy radiator!

I have a how to video on my blog and youtube.

Day To Day...

‪How to make a Cotton Candy Radiator‬‏ - YouTube

ingredients:

Vodka
midori
amaretto
oj
Cotton Candy

Enjoy!

RussianFoodDire 17-05-2012 12:11 PM

Recipe for drink looking really very interesting. It will be fun to make and taste it.