FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Ikon True Russian Vodka now available @ Sam's online (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/40721-ikon-true-russian-vodka.html)

oxam 26-10-2004 02:42 AM

Ikon True Russian Vodka now available @ Sam's online

Ikon True Russian Vodka, Quadrupled Distilled and Filtered since 1862
is now available @ Sam's online
http://www.samswine.com/spirits/index.asp or through many on-line
retailers.

Lawrence Leichtman 26-10-2004 03:34 PM

In article >,
(oxam) wrote:

> Ikon True Russian Vodka, Quadrupled Distilled and Filtered since 1862
> is now available @ Sam's online

http://www.samswine.com/spirits/index.asp or through many on-line
> retailers.

Alt.spam

Scott Curtis 27-10-2004 12:15 AM

On 25 Oct 2004 18:42:01 -0700, (oxam) wrote:

>Ikon True Russian Vodka, Quadrupled Distilled and Filtered since 1862
>is now available @ Sam's online

http://www.samswine.com/spirits/index.asp or through many on-line
>retailers.

Does it come with a free copier?

SC
"Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!"

http://www.superheavydutydeluxe.com

Blair P. Houghton 27-10-2004 05:26 AM

oxam > wrote:
>Ikon True Russian Vodka, Quadrupled Distilled and Filtered since 1862
>is now available @ Sam's online
>http://www.samswine.com/spirits/index.asp or through many on-line
>retailers.

Okay.

It's distilled to nearly pure alcohol and then filtered
to remove any remaining flavoring agents.

What's it diluted with to make it Vodka?

--Blair
"Khazak ****?"

Michael Pronay 27-10-2004 09:31 AM

Blair P. Houghton > wrote:

> It's distilled to nearly pure alcohol and then filtered
> to remove any remaining flavoring agents.
>
> What's it diluted with to make it Vodka?

Demineralized water.

M.