Member

Default Black Friday News

I am a veteran of the Black Friday sales in Newport News, Virginia. If you are looking to be one of the first in line at any store around here, you do not need to be there before 11pm, the night before!!! I have showed up was early a few times, thinkning there was gonna be a line and I ended up being the 2nd person there. The 3rd person did not show up until almost 10pm, I was so ticked off!!! IKf anyone has any questions about Newport News.
Member

Learn about the latest fashion trends including clothing fashion, fashion jewelery, fashion accesories, boutique, hair styles, handbags, shoes, fashion magazines, articles, models, fashion mobiles and more…

Black Friday Deals darensammy General 0 25-04-2011 10:14 PM
Black Friday Ads darensammy General 0 25-04-2011 10:13 PM
Black Friday darensammy General 0 25-04-2011 10:12 PM
Black Olive Pancakes for Black Friday Breakfast Dan L General Cooking 3 28-11-2010 01:46 AM
Black Friday purchase Andy General Cooking 72 03-12-2004 08:27 AM