Old 04-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Experienced Member

Location: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet18 View Post
Hi there, share your leisure time activity here. My leisure time activity is reading books and listening to music.

I spent most of my leisure times on video games and watching movies. One way of relieving my stress.

Old 05-06-2013, 01:31 AM
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet18 View Post
Hi there, share your leisure time activity here. My leisure time activity is reading books and listening to music.
I play on the compooter.
Old 14-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Senior Member

Cooking & listening to music.
Old 20-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Member

In my leisure time, i mostly used to listen melodius songs when i feel something, rock song when i feel good mood. Sometimes use to surf google search or use to chat with my lovable fiance over phone.

Eanr during leisure hours [email protected] General Cooking 0 10-02-2008 03:53 PM
Low activity, Why? [email protected] Beer 13 19-07-2007 09:28 PM
IN LEISURE TIME Preeti General Cooking 0 19-04-2006 11:45 AM
activity Vic Winemaking 2 30-09-2004 01:06 AM
Kudos to Leisure Time Ralph Winemaking 0 17-06-2004 04:36 AM