FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Farmer's Market Season Again! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/406708-farmers-market-season-again.html)

cktlconnoisseur 18-04-2011 06:44 PM

Farmer's Market Season Again!

What's your favorite find at the Famer's Market? My local market opened up again this weekend and I enjoyed some fresh raspberries, which I incorporated into this great muddled cocktail recipe. Cheers!

Raspberry Pom
1 part Hiram Walker Pomegranate Schnapps
1½ parts Premium Tequila
1 part Cranberry Juice
4 Fresh Raspberries
2 lime wedges

Muddle 3 red raspberries and 2 limes wedges in 1 part cranberry juice. Add ice, Pomegranate Schnapps and Tequila. Serve in an old fashioned glass. Garnish with last red raspberry and mint sprig.