Old 22-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Member

Default Peppermint Patty Cocktail

This drink called the Peppermint Patty is a great option to make if you're looking for a holiday cocktail. How can you go wrong with the flavors of chocolate and mint together in one drink? Give it a try at your upcoming holiday parties.

* 2 parts Absolut Vodka
* 1 part Hiram Walker Peppermint Schnapps
* 1/2 part Hiram Walker White Creme de Cacao

Shake all ingredients and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a candy cane on the rim.

Cheers!

Old 02-01-2011, 05:09 AM
Member

sounds alright.
while your at it how bout giving my bombay sunset cocktail a try, u can get the recipe at: Schweppes Alchemist cocktail competition - Win a $70,000 holiday
it makes for a good drink on a hot afternoon
while your at the site if you could vote for it it would be greatly appreciated
thanks
Old 01-03-2011, 03:10 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
sounds alright.
while your at it how bout giving my bombay sunset cocktail a try, u can get the recipe at: Schweppes Alchemist cocktail competition - Win a $70,000 holiday
it makes for a good drink on a hot afternoon
while your at the site if you could vote for it it would be greatly appreciated
thanks
This information is useful with me,thanks a lot!