FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   drinks i love/i got.... (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/403034-drinks-i-love-i.html)

emerson 07-12-2010 05:36 AM

drinks i love/i got....

hey all,i'm new here(i can't find the "intruduce yourself" thread so i decided to do so in here)..

as for drinks i got:

diet pepsi
diet sprite zero
crystal light peach tea
grape kool aid
simply orange orange juice
water
diet RC cola

i love regular dr pepper(used to buy it)but i don't no more because i need to lose weight.

anyways have a good day,God Bless :)

Kphilly 15-04-2011 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emerson (Post 1557685)
hey all,i'm new here(i can't find the "intruduce yourself" thread so i decided to do so in here)..

as for drinks i got:

diet pepsi
diet sprite zero
crystal light peach tea
grape kool aid
simply orange orange juice
water
diet RC cola

i love regular dr pepper(used to buy it)but i don't no more because i need to lose weight.

anyways have a good day,God Bless :)

I hate all these carbonated drinks I love to drink grapefruit Juice