FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   Cocktails for Halloween (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/401748-cocktails-halloween.html)

mixr 27-10-2010 04:40 PM

Cocktails for Halloween

Pumpkin is my favorite seasonal flavor, up there with cinnamon and caramel. What are some other seasonal favorites? Here's a recipe I like to serve for Halloween, the Halloween Margarita:

Halloween Margarita
Hiram Walker Pumpkin Spice, 3 parts Fresh sour (1 part each lemon & lime juice, 2 parts simple syrup)
Salt rim. Combine ingredients in shaker w/ ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into glass w/ ice. Garnish and serve.

For a larger group, here's a Halloween punch recipe, Goblin Punch.

Goblin Punch
2 small scoops Lime Sherbet, ¾ part Absolut Vodka, ¾ part Hiram Walker Pumpkin Spice, 4 parts lemon-lime soda
Pour ingredients as listed and serve. Multiply recipe in ratio to fill a large punch bowl.

Cheers :)