Member

Post Food Lovers Enjoy Fresh Breath

Probably the only downside to enjoying all our favorite foods is the after effect of bad breath. I have found a great new product that 'freshens from the outside in'. BreathGemz is an all natural capsule with a powerful mint coating specially formulated to give you instant fresh breath, against even the toughest offenders – and for food lovers, it’s great! Check Gemz promotion he breathgemz.com/contest
Posted to rec.food.drink

Default Food Lovers Enjoy Fresh Breath

In article >,
Slips715 > wrote:

>Probably the only downside to enjoying all our favorite foods is the
>after effect of bad breath. I have found a great new product that
>'freshens from the outside in'. BreathGemz is an all natural capsule
>with a powerful mint coating specially formulated to give you instant
>fresh breath, against even the toughest offenders and for food lovers,
>it's great! Check Gemz promotion he

Or you could chew some dirt, dude.

Dirt Maw.

--