FoodBanter.com

-   General (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/)
-   -   A drink recipe for Summer (https://www.foodbanter.com/general/397861-drink-recipe-summer.html)

cktlconnoisseur 22-06-2010 06:12 PM

A drink recipe for Summer

With the summer solstice happening yesterday, I thought this recipe was delicious for the official start of summer. Enjoy!

Glitter Island
1 cup frozen sliced peaches – unsweetened
2 parts Malibu Melon Flavor Rum
2 parts Hiram Walker Peach Flavored Schnapps
2½ parts Pineapple Juice
1½ parts Apricot Juice
Brut Champagne
Skewered Pineapple Garnish

Place all ingredients in blender except champagne and garnish. Blend until mixture is completely smooth. Divide between two decorative glasses. Top each glass with Brut Champagne. Garnish with skewered pineapple.

maymay 02-08-2010 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cktlconnoisseur (Post 1493507)
With the summer solstice happening yesterday, I thought this recipe was delicious for the official start of summer. Enjoy!

Glitter Island
1 cup frozen sliced peaches – unsweetened
2 parts Malibu Melon Flavor Rum
2 parts Hiram Walker Peach Flavored Schnapps
2½ parts Pineapple Juice
1½ parts Apricot Juice
Brut Champagne
Skewered Pineapple Garnish

Place all ingredients in blender except champagne and garnish. Blend until mixture is completely smooth. Divide between two decorative glasses. Top each glass with Brut Champagne. Garnish with skewered pineapple.

great..it's useful for me..thanks for sharing.