Member

Default coffe and a cappuccino

How do you make a cappuccino? At some gas stations they have cappuccino and coffee machines and I'm always confused, do I have to mix the two to make a cappuccino, or does the cappuccino machine prepare the cappuccino the way it is supposed to be already.
Member

Thumbs up

Gas station cappuccino is not real cappuccino. Generally they use a powdered mix and run hot water through it, like hot chocolate. Real cappuccino is made from espresso coffee and steamed milk.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamByrd View Post
[its hard to mix first with sugar and two table spoon water then enter into a milk but great in taste
Thanks for sharing this information!
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycoolgirl View Post
How do you make a cappuccino? At some gas stations they have cappuccino and coffee machines and I'm always confused, do I have to mix the two to make a cappuccino, or does the cappuccino machine prepare the cappuccino the way it is supposed to be already.

I would stick with simple coffee at gas stations - the cappuccino isn't real
__________________
Bathroom Design Advice
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgc View Post
I would stick with simple coffee at gas stations - the cappuccino isn't real

Yeah the cappachino isn't real I also just stick to the coffee

Member

Cappuccino at gas stations is probably just from a mix, identical to something like hot chocolate mix. The best thing is to buy cappuccino powder from a grocery store. They are bit expensive but quick, and of course not as pricey as buying at the gas station.

Coffe makers Ed Pawlowski General Cooking 96 15-03-2012 07:47 PM
Does your coffe taste funny? Virginia Tadrzynski General Cooking 5 15-09-2007 02:15 PM
The best coffe grinders RubyU Coffee 3 14-12-2006 04:50 PM
Vacuum Coffe Makers BrianW General Cooking 16 24-07-2006 09:26 PM
Alligator Coffe Cake [email protected] Baking 2 29-10-2003 04:42 AM