Experienced Member

Default Is it Spring Yet?

It’s getting to be that time of year when I question why on Earth I live so far from the equator. Perhaps you’re luckier than I, but for the rest of us we’ve got a few more months (let’s be honest) before this thing wraps up. So I’m craving lighter cocktails like…

Chivas Cobbler: For those of us pining for pineapple…

1 ½ oz. Chivas Regal 12 yo
1 tbsp. chopped pineapple
1 oz. Orange Juice
¼ oz. Lemon Juice
1 tbsp. Vanilla Sugar

Muddle pineapple and vanilla sugar in a highball glass. Add the remaining ingredients and stir with ice. Garnish with a pineapple leaf and pretend you’re in the tropics!

American Rose: Peach and Champagne? Yes, please!

1 ½ parts Brandy
1/8 part Homemade Grenadine
½ Peach (peeled and mashed)
1/8 part Pernod Absinthe
Champagne to Top

Shake ingredients (excluding Champagne) and strain into a chilled coupe glass. Top with champagne. Garnish with a peach slice.
Banned

Location: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixr View Post
[...]

Still have about 25 inch of snow here in Sweden, but the sun is starting to show it self more and more for each day, so maybe the spring is coming

I think I make both Chivas Cobbler and American Rose to get into the summer feeling
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandinaviansof View Post
Still have about 25 inch of snow here in Sweden, but the sun is starting to show it self more and more for each day, so maybe the spring is coming

I think I make both Chivas Cobbler and American Rose to get into the summer feeling
thanks mate for sharing..

Anyone doing anything this spring? George Shirley[_3_] Preserving 5 26-04-2015 06:43 PM
Spring Brooklyn1 General Cooking 7 18-04-2015 12:04 AM
Pizzahouse has a great Spring Salad..anyone hav a spring salad recipe? spus Recipes 0 16-07-2010 10:35 PM
[OT] How do you know it's really Spring? notbob General Cooking 47 16-03-2008 01:11 PM