Experienced Member

Default More Winter Tipples to Try!

January Cocktail
3/4 oz. Chivas Regal 12 yo
3/4 oz. Lillet Rouge
3/4 oz. Cherry Heering
3/4 oz. Passionfruit Juice
Shake ingredients in over ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Blackberry Scot by Cheri Loughlin

1-1/4 part premium Single Malt Scotch Whisky
1/2 part Hiram Walker Blackberry Flavored Brandy
2 parts Oolong Tea
Fresh Blackberries Garnish if desired

Build in a highball glass over fresh ice. Garnish with fresh blackberries if desired. Cool tea before preparing drink recipe.

Monkey Gland

2 oz. Gin
1 oz. Orange Juice
¼ oz. Grenadine
1 dash Pernod Absinthe
Orange Slice for Garnish

Swirl a dash of Absinthe in a chilled cocktail glass, then dump any excess. Pour the other ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into the cocktail glass and serve with an orange slice garnish.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixr View Post
[...]

This cocktail is my favorite for more than a year ... I never taught I will find it's recipe on the Internet. :P